So, how the heck is everyone doing with their goals for 2013?!
& Remember, these aren't resolutions - these are LIFE CHANGES!
Hard to believe we're a month into 2013 already!
Here's a recap with updates of what I've set out to do this year along with some tweaks for #GoalGetter2013! (See original post HERE for complete details and a list of the fabulous ladies I'm partnering with)
Personal Goals for 2013 -
1. Stop saying "no" so much to hubby. (Lol, all of the wife's out there know what I mean.) - still working on this, I really am!
2. Purchase my CPT kit to certify by Summer 2013 - Buying my kit online today - almost time to study!
3. Continue our 15 hours a week (at least) commitment for hubby/wife QT - Easy breezy
4. Pay off the rest of our debt - work in progress
5. Read my bible, continue to, daily - I get updates from my Daily Bible app, which I love!
6. Do random acts of kindness spontaneously - I'm needing to be more aware of doing this more often!
I loves him.
Fitness Goals for 2013 -
1. Continue my 6 in 6 months goal through April - Yes! I'm on to #4 - bring it!
2. Start crossfit to increase strength - I am on class #5, and I'm loving this new strength challenge! Just call me TRex
3. Ride my bike more - Nope, haven't done it yet
4. Run with hubs as he rehabs his ankle, sign him up for a race - He did well and then for put on probation for overdoing it, but on Feb 2 we'll do the Warrior Dash together! He's aware this is "just for fun & medals"
5. Train for & safely run my first full Marathon - this will begin in the summer, my coach is already working on a plan! (cough, cough)
6. Make yoga my friend again and do it regularly - I need to start this up again as I blend running with crossfit, time management will be my friend
Things I'm looking forward to in 2013 -
2 4 Disney Races! - The Disney World Half Marathon was SO much fun and I'm on the verge of the Princess Half! At the WDW Marathon weekend expo, we signed up for the Disneyland Dumbo Double Dare! I'll be doing the 10k and Half the next day and hubs will do his first 10k!
2. Runcations: Austin, Myrtle Beach
so far Washington D.C., Disneyland in California, Las Vegas too!
3. FitBloggin 2013 in Portland in June - Stoked
4. Celebrating our first wedding anniversary in May - Our room is Booked at the Ritz C. - so excited!
5. Doing my first Full Mary, hopefully, at MCM! - See my button up in the top right hand corner? That's my fundraising button where you can read up about my journey to my first half marathon and how I'm now working towards the MARINE CORP MARATHON on OCT 27th this year!! How exciting?!
But I'm supposed to be posting a photo of me working on my goals right? Man, I feel like that's all of my Instagram pics! ;)
This WILL be a Facebook cover photo sooner or later ;)
Grab a button and play along on this quest for goal-take-over-dom!